Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content


If you are getting married in a church outside the East Trent group, but one or both of you live within one of our parishes, you will need to have your banns read in the appropriate church within our group, and you will also need to collect a banns certificate from us to give to the vicar performing your wedding.

There is a charge for reading the banns and getting the certificate, payable to the PCC of the parish church where you live. In 2020 this is £45.

You can find more information about getting your banns read for your wedding in church at the Your Church Wedding website.

If you would like to arrange having your banns read at one of our churches, please click on the link below and fill in the form to send an enquiry, and we'll be in touch with you very soon:

Banns Enquiry Form

Please note......

When you click on the "Submit Enquiry" button, the form should disappear and you'll get a message saying "Thank You - Your enquiry has been submitted". If this doesn't happen, please try again.